I hear this a lot … and honestly, it makes me a little crazy. On the surface, it seems to make sense. But when we dig deeper, it’s just an arrogant excuse that causes you to unknowingly ingrain failure into your brain.
Give me the next 17 minutes and I’ll explain …
- Why you might be fooling yourself and actually NOT know what you should do
- The solution that never works (that people always reach for)
- How this perspective teaches you that you can’t be successful
- How to ask the right questions and overcome
- And what Billy Bob and a heavy rock have to do with you and your weight loss goals.
Register for free CATALYST AUDIO PROGRAM here: http://bit.ly/catalyst-program
COREY LITTLE COACHING ONLINE: http://coreylittlecoaching.com/
COREY LITTLE COACHING INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/coreylittlecoach/
COREY LITTLE COACHING FB: